Are you planning a novel study as part of your literacy program? Would you like the convenience of having all the activities carefully prepared for you and high quality worksheets ready to print off, all for only $10.00?
Well, look no further than Curriculum Corporation’s new website Curriculum Press Express. This site houses the new series of Let’s Read e-bytes created to complement the value for money and expedience that the Let’s Read print collection already provides teachers of middle years students.
• You need only buy the e-byte relevant to your choice of novel study
• There are 27 fantastic novel studies to choose from, including such popular titles as:
o Specky Magee by Garry Lyon
o The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
o Daughter of the Regiment by Jackie French
o Cairo Jim on the Trail to ChaCha Muchos by Geoffrey McSkimming
• You download only what you want and when you want it, so you pay less
• All the materials are ready-to-go at the touch of a button, so you don’t have a hard copy resource to clutter up your desk and potentially get misplaced
• All the activities have been classroom tested.
You will also make a further great saving if you purchase class sets of selected novels online through our website.
To celebrate the launch of Curriculum Press Express, are offering you a special free trial download!
Go to Curriculum Press Express to get your free copy of Let's Read: Sprung! a resource of classroom activities for novel study, written by respected writer and educator, Jane Caughey.